Join us once again for this annual Spring event. We will have speakers and presentations as well as lunch and a small party at the end of the day.
Speakers for the day will be
- Doug Oster(“Everybody Gardens” – Editor) – Container Gardening
- Cynthia Pagesh (Penn State Master Gardener) – Wild Edibles
- Zack Ruskin (MoreBeer) – Herb of the Year, Hops & Brewing
- Linda Thomas (Historic Cooking Demonstrator) – Yeast from Hops
- Dean Sylvester (OEV Historic Horticulturist)- Garden Tour
$40.00 for Old Economy Village members
Please pre-register for this event by April 6th.