Old Economy Village in Ambridge, Pa. will be having its annual Spring Garden Workshop on April 21st. The event will begin at 8 a.m., and runs until 4 p.m. Visitors are instructed to check in at the Old Economy Village Visitor Center.
This event will feature speakers, presentations, lunch, and a small party at the conclusion of the day. The speakers for the day will be:
- Doug Oster(Home & Garden Editor – Pittsburgh Tribune Review) – Container Gardening
- Cynthia Pagesh (Penn State Master Gardener) – Wild Edibles
- Zack Ruskin (MoreBeer) – Herb of the Year, Hops & Brewing
- Linda Thomas (Historic Cooking Demonstrator) – Yeast from Hops
- Dean Sylvester (OEV Historic Horticulturist)- Garden Tour
The price for Spring Garden Workshop is $40.00 for Old Economy Village members, and $50.00 for non-members.