Historic Site, Visitor Center & Village Rose Museum Store Hours of Operation:
- Friday through Sunday: 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Village Closed January 1 – mid-April, the Thursday and Friday of Thanksgiving, and Christmas day. Special closures may occur due to holidays and weather. Please check the calendar.
- Adults (12-64): $10.00
- Senior Citizens (65+): $9.00
- Children (3-11): $6.00
- Subject to change due to special events on certain days
No Charge of Admission for the Following:
- Children under 3
- Active Military
- PA Heritage Members
- Friends of Old Economy Village Members
- Ambridge Resident Pass
Admission passes are paid for at the Feast Hall, 1401 Church St. Friends of Old Economy Village members and Ambridge Resident Pass holders must present their card at the Feast Hall. After watching the 13-minute video, guests may walk or drive 2 blocks to the historic site. Guests will begin their visit to the historic site by entering the Feast Hall on Church Street. A portion of the historic site is self-guided. The other portion is guided by a docent.
In keeping with the guidelines of the PHMC, individuals with disabilities who need special assistance or accommodation to participate in this program at Old Economy Village should call (724) 266-4500 in advance to discuss their needs. Pennsylvania TDD relay service is available at (800) 654-5984.