Historic Site, Visitor Center & Village Rose Museum Store Hours of Operation:
- Wednesday through Saturday: 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Every Sunday: Noon – 5:00 p.m.
- Village Closed January 1 – March 31, the Thursday and Friday of Thanksgiving, and Christmas day. Special closures may occur due to holidays and weather. Please check the calendar.
- Adults (12-64): $10.00
- Senior Citizens (65+): $9.00
- Children (3-11): $6.00
- Subject to change due to special events on certain days
No Charge of Admission for the Following:
- Children under 3
- Active Military
- PA Heritage Members
- Friends of Old Economy Village Members
- Ambridge Resident Pass
To view the historic 19th century village, you must purchase your ticket at the Visitor Center. Friends of Old Economy Village members and Ambridge Resident Pass holders must present their card at the Visitor Center. After watching the 13-minute video, guests may walk or drive 2 blocks to the historic site. Guests will begin their visit to the historic site by entering the Natural History Museum/Feast Hall. After touring this building, guests will enter the Village grounds and have a variety of options to tour the remainder of the Village. Several zones will provide mini-tours such as the Cobblestone Street Buildings or the George and Frederick Rapp Houses. Additional buildings, such as the Blacksmith Shop, Cabinet Shop, Community Kitchen, and Carriage House are set up as self-guided displays. Some of these may be staffed with a craft or trade demonstrator depending upon the day. Please check the calendar prior to your visit.
In keeping with the guidelines of the PHMC, individuals with disabilities who need special assistance or accommodation to participate in this program at Old Economy Village should call (724) 266-4500 in advance to discuss their needs. Pennsylvania TDD relay service is available at (800) 654-5984.